Passport & Official Documents 2017-06-29T13:02:04+00:00



We all want to travel and what better way to experience other cultures than first hand.  Our team members will take your photo in our studio to give you the best photo.  We will take as many photos as needed to get it right and so that it will pass the requirements, at no additional charge.A few things to keep in mind when traveling:

  • If your travel plans include cross-border travel from the United States, make sure your passport is up to date. All travelers, citizens of the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, are required to present a valid passport when entering or leaving the U.S at any airport or boarder crossing. Don’t forget to check your children’s.  This applies to children of any age.
  • We can provide high-quality digital photo printing that meets the requirements of the U.S. Department of State regulations.
  • Passport photos can also be used for the convenient and less expensive U.S. Passport Card. The Passport Card is valid when entering the United States from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda at land-border crossings or sea ports-of-entry.


Not all passport photos are the same.  US passports must be 2 inch square but they are the only one.  We have made passports for over 40 countries and we will get the size of the photo as well as the head size correct to pass the requirements.  In case you are from one of the counties we haven’t done bring your paperwork with you.


Have you checked where you are planning to travel?  Do they require a travel visa?  Each country has different requirements for visas if they require them at all.  Just in case we do not have your travel location visa requirements on file bring them with you and we will get you ready to travel.